Where ancient wisdom + modern society combine.
While our current societal lifestyle has brought us many advantages to appreciate, it does not fully support the unique power of women. There is a disconnect between us and the natural cycles of our bodies. Many of us are missing a half to our wholeness.
Reconnecting with traditional wisdom is an essential half to our whole.
Women are awakening. Women are craving the wisdom from those before us. Women are calling for whole wellness.
Women are reclaiming their power.
This is a movement.
I founded Wise + Wild because I am passionate about women being empowered and whole.
I am devoted to bringing practical, spiritual, and researched wellness support to women for their cycles of being and becoming.
Wise + Wild fuses together traditional wisdom with modern researched wellness practices to create whole health, harmony, and empowerment.
I work with women to find their own unique balances between our modern lifestyle and the traditional wisdom from those before us - specifically around puberty, menstruation, pregnancy, birth, postpartum, parenting, and menopause.
Areas of Specialties
- Menstraution Appreciation
- Womb Wisdom
- Fertiity + Conception Planning
- Pregnancy Care
- Preparing Birth Intentions
- Labor Support
- Birth Photography
- Postpartum Care
- Peaceful Parenting Practices
- Home Education Planning
- Rites of Passage Ceremonies
- Women's Circles
- Clinical Herbalism
- Reiki Attunements
- Oracle + Tarot Readings
- Early Childbirth Education
- Psychic Development Mentorship
- Stillbirthday Birth & Berevement Doula
- Birth Arts International Birth Doula
- Birth Arts International Childbirth Education
- International Placenta & Postpartum Association Placenta Encapsultation Specialist
- Bloodborne Pathogens
- State of Ohio Food Safety
- CAPPA Labor Doula Training
- Usui Reiki Level I, II, and Master
- International Association of Birth Photography Membership
- Evidence Base Birth Membership
- How to Help Families Get Evidence Based Care with Evidence Based Birth
- Indie Birth Doula Project
- Undisturbed Birth Training with Dr Sarah Buckley
- Complete Tarot Reading Training
- Clinincal Herbalism through Herbal Academy of New England
- Academics of Midwifery through Ancient Arts of Midwifery
But no amount of training could ever compare to what I've learned through my own dance of motherhood. I have had a stillbirth, multiple miscarriages and secondary infertility. And now I'm the mother of four young children. Each birth has changed me. Each birth, I re-birthed. Through navigating my own stories of pregnancy, birth, and postpartum, and motherhood, I have gained so much intuition, empathy, wisdom, and compassion... those of which could never be duplicated in a textbook.
- I am passionate about the rights of women to choose how, where, and with whom we give birth. Due to standing issues with women's equality, seeded sexism, and/or freedom of birthing rights, I have either rescinded certifications or made the conscience decision to not complete certifications with some of the trainings listed above.